Nadja Peulen (bass/vocals for Vera Mesmer)
Formerly, Nadja played bass for Coal Chamber, who released three full-length albums on Roadrunner Records. The band dismantled in 2003 and Nadja launched her T-shirt company Crueltees.
In 2005 Nadja Collaborated with Dino Cazares (Fear Factory/Divine Heresy), Paul Gray (Slipknot), Roy Mayorga (Stone Sour) and Matt Heafy (Trivium), on the single: “The End” for Roadrunner Records’ 25th anniversary album called “Roadrunner United All Stars Sessions”.
The song became the album’s first single and the video featured Heafy, Cazares, Logan Mader (Machine Head/Soulfly), Roy Mayorga (Stone Sour) and Peulen.
The label also released a live DVD & documentary in 2008 called “Roadrunner United: The Concert,” featuring Nadja, Ville Valo (HIM), Scott Ian (Anthrax), Slipknot, Machine Head, and many more Roadrunner artists.
She also appeared on Joey Jordison’s “Tired ‘N Lonely” live TV performance for Fuse’s “Metal Asylum” show. This song was also on the Roadrunner United: The All Star Sessions album. The live band for this performance consisted of Joey Jordison (Slipknot/Murderdolls), Keith Caputo (Life of Agony), Matt Baumbach (VOD), and Acey Slade (Dope/Murderdolls).
- uramassivecunt likes this
- huntercl1 reblogged this from metalgoddesses
- this-is-batcountry reblogged this from metalgoddesses
- sightfromthetemple reblogged this from metalgoddesses
- holesz reblogged this from metalgoddesses
- thememoirsofimperfectangel reblogged this from metalgoddesses
- cleothebullshit likes this
- facadeofsanity likes this
- xmdctrue reblogged this from metalgoddesses
- ghouldilocks likes this